Man Sues Foundation Over Pet Collars
The Salt Lake Tribune


Pet's No Wolf Dog, Says Michigan Couple
MLive


Choosing a Puppy Name - Popular Dog Names
by Lori

Adopting a puppy can be such an exciting time! But choosing a name for the puppy can be very difficult. Getting everyone to agree on the same name can take weeks, if it ever happens at all. Choosing a name says a lot about yourself and your relationship to the dog. For example, my daughter had studied about God’s grace in Sunday school and wanted to name our puppy Gracie, to reflect what Jesus gave her. So now every time we say the dog’s name, we think of Christ.

Factors to take into consideration when choosing a dog’s name:

Male or female Size (Tiny) Coat color (Midnight or Ruby) Personality Breed Relationship to the dog (Princess, Angel) Special markings on the coat (Spot) Who will be hearing the puppy’s name How often you will be saying the dog’s name

Watch the dog closely; observe his/her behavior, movements, and characteristics.

Choosing a name with 1-2 syllables is easier for a puppy to learn and for you to say.

Choose a name you can live with for the next 10-15 years (the life span of the dog).


Name Game Fun (game idea for a family to choose a puppy’s name letting the puppy decide)

Have each person in the family write down 5 names that they like on an index card. (If you have more than 5 family members, increase your names to 10 per person). When everyone is done writing the names on the note cards, sit in a circle and everyone will pass the card to the right. Keep going around the circle with the cards until one name is left on each card. Fold up each card and throw them in the middle of the floor. Which ever card the puppy goes to first will be his/her name!

POPULAR PUPPY/DOG NAMES:

Abby Abu Ace Allana Ally Alex Alexi Alpine Amber Andrea Andy Angel Annie Angie Apollo April Apricot Ariel Arlo Asia Aspen Astra Astro Augie Ava Avalon Bailey Badger Bandit Banjo Barkey Barney Baron Basil Bear Bella Ben Bingo Biscuit Blacky Bobo Bolo Bonnie Boo Boomer Boots Brandy Brownie Buck Buckets Buddy Bruiser Buster Butch Butter-cup Buzzer Barney Barry B.J. Caramel Cassidy Champ Candy Carly Casey Charlie Checkers Chester Chloe Chocolate Cheyanna Cinnamon Clapton Coco Coconut Cody Cookie Cooper Copper Corky Cotton Chico Chip Channel Cyanna Daisy Dakota Digger Dixie Dobie Doc Dolly Domino Dopie Dory Duchess Dudley Dusty Elvis Ernie Emma Emmy Ellie Essie Fae Faith Fancy Fang Feather Feller Felix Fido Fiz Flash Flora Fluffy Forest Freckles Fritz Frosty Foxie Fudge Gabby Gavin Gem Gidget Giggles Gigi Ginger Ginny Gizmo Glory Goldie Grover Gypsy Gilligan Gracie Gus Harley Haylee Hans Happy Hardy Harley Harry Havana Heidi Hershey Homer Hooper Hudson Hugo Hunter Iggy Ina Indigo Inky Iris Isaac Isabell Ivory Izzy Jack Jade Jake Jasmine Jas Jasper Jelly Bean Jess Jingles Junior Kali Katie K.C. Kealy Kenya Kiki Khan Kibbles King Kilo Kirby Kiss Kitt Kong Kyra Lady Lava Lashes Lazor Letti Levi Lexi Lilly Lilo Logan Lonnie Luca Lucky Lucy Macie Maddie Maggie Magic Mandy Marble Marley Max Mia Mickey Mini Miley Missy Mister Misty Mojo Molly Murphy Muffin Nadia Nala Nate Nash Ned Nellie Nelson Nessie Nettles Nickel Nike Nicky Nikita Nitro Nixon Noah Noel Noodles Norman Nova Oakley Odie Oliver Ollie Onyx Opal Oreo Orchid Oryan Oscar Otis Ozzie Patches Peaches Peanut Penny Pepper Pickles Pim Pookie Popcorn Princess Puddles Pumpkin Paris Piper Quanda Queenie Quella Quenten Quip Rags Rainbow Ralphie Ranger Rascal Reagan Rebel Red Rex Riley Rio Rocky Roscoe Rosie Rover Rowdy Rudy Rufus Rusty Radar Roxie Sadie Salem Sam Sandy Samson Sasha Schatzi Scooter Scout Scruffy Shadow Shelby Sidney Skeeter Skippy Skittles Smokey Snicker Sophie Sparks Spencer Spunky Stinker Stoney Stormy Sugar Sleepy Taffy Tasha Tia Tess Tickles Tilli Tiny Toby Tootsy Tracker Tucker Tuffy Trixie Tinker-bell Ulysses Uni Unity Uno Vanilla Vanna Vegas Velvet Violet Wendy Wigles Willie Violet Wins-ton Wilson Wolf-gang Woody Xale Xander Xavier Xenya Xola Xorro Xman Xray Yahoo Yalonna Yankee Yappy Yeller Yetti Yoda Yollie Yonder YoYo Yukon Yvette Yvonna Zale Zain Zapton Zara Zeek Zena Zenith Zesty Ziggy Zig-Zag Zippy Zoe Zion Zoom

For more information on Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, visit:

mycavalierkingcharlesspaniel.com


Got Pets Online



How To Be Loved by Your Pets and Become Popular
By Kashif Ali

My pets love me, at least that is what I conclude from their over all behavior all day. My lucky cat is a cute yet aggressive creature who never quits loving. I call her "kinky" I don't know why just it was revealed or I was blessed by this name the moment I saw her. It was one dreadful night and my neighbors were having a late night party. I walked alone in my garden, on soft grass, unintentionally hearing the "hee haa" coming from adjacent wall. Indeed, the night was dreadful for me and my loneliness and wonderfully excited for my neighbors. At that particular moment, when I was seriously thinking about all troubles the life has given me and still giving, my always infuriated boss , my forever angry wife , My unhappy kids and what else my monotonous, dull, weary and boring life; It all prompted me to seriously think of suicide, scary enough of getting death by your own, I trembled heavily for just thinking about suicide. I closed my eyes and shouted "lord lord! Help me lord"

The answer came instantly "mee-AAA -ooo" I was shocked to hear such reply; I hurriedly opened my eyes to see a "little cat "looking like an angel wrapped in fur, just beneath my shoe. Yeah, I mistakenly put my heavy shoe on her soft tail. But I took it as a sign, a sign from HIM; yeah she came just to help me out of this misery. I took "kinky" in my arms, softness I felt and softened my heart became, and she was cute, small, shy, beautiful, and a cat. I felt her love instantly, I lamented over cruel men not caring for creature not termed as "human beings".

I felt I would make me an example for all those who treat such cute animals with tyranny and indifference and I felt... "Ouch" I shouted, she bit my finger and cut my thoughts in to pain. However, to forgive is divine... I took kinky inside, in my home and in my heart and in my life. The next day was a new beginning, the boss was happy since I was so up to the mark miraculously that day. My wife was glad as I looked romantic and loving that day, My kids were excited as I appeared to them a father who would take them to park with no arguments at all and above all my loneliness and solitude was replaced by socially encircled and happiness . What else I could wish for, I may sound dumb, but "kinky's coming" made me popular in home, outside and everywhere and this popularity is ever increasing. Now I have 10 pets and my family includes humans and animals. From this wonderful experience I made the following guide instantly.

•Every man/woman/gay/lesbian must have at least one pet.
•Be a part of a pet community club, if there is not any in your area, start your own.
•Don't be indifferent with your pets
•Don't discourage them, they have hearts and feelings.
•Pets are blessings of lord, be blessed.
•Any will do , cat, dog or cats and dogs etc
•Get loved be popular and have a good life by just getting one pet
•Love them to get their love, check food manually, their sleep timings, their home, their fundamental rights of shelter, food, freedom within home etc.

One cat changed my life, there are billions out there waiting for you.

http://www.en.articlesgratuits.com/how-to-be-loved-by-your-pets-and-become-popular-id2790.php

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kashif_Ali

No comments: